Lanka IOC to increase fuel prices from midnight today
Lanka IOC has decided to increase fuel prices from midnight today (March 10).
The price of Petrol has been increased by Rs. 50 per litre while the price of Diesel has been increased by Rs. 75 per litre.
Accordingly, the new price of a litre of Petrol is Rs. 254 while the new price of Diesel is Rs. 214 per litre.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- International Commission of Jurists says Online Safety Bill is an assault on freedoms September 30, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s acting finance minister says positive progress in securing second IMF tranche September 29, 2023
- Sri Lanka Navy seizes Kerala cannabis worth over Rs. 33 million in Karainagar September 29, 2023
- Some Sri Lanka creditors seeking debt restructuring deal without China September 29, 2023
- SriLankan Airlines partners with Virgin Australia September 28, 2023