Mahinda has not been named as PM candidate
There are no arrangements in place to name a Prime Ministerial candidate from the Sri Lanka Freedom Party (SLFP) thus far, the President’s Media Unit said on Tuesday.
Issuing a statement, the media unit further stated that a suitable candidate will be appointed if the SLFP led UPFA wins the General Election.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka’s Agriculture Minister explores opportunities to export eggs and chicken September 23, 2023
- Stability should not come at the sacrifice of values of freedom of expression: U.S. Ambassador September 23, 2023
- Sri Lanka imports test kits to detect Nipah virus September 22, 2023
- Import tax on powdered milk increased September 22, 2023
- Sri Lanka President’s robust economic development program leads to 62.1% drop in inflation – Minister September 22, 2023