Mangala arrives at CID to record statement
Posted in Local News
Former Minister of Finance Mangala Samaraweera arrived at the Criminal Investigation Department to give a statement over facilitating finances to transport voters during the last Presidential Election.
He had authorized to provide 22 buses for the transportation of 12500 diaplaced Muslims from Puttlam to Mannar to vote for the presidential election.
Two weks ago CID recorded a statement from former Minister Rishad Bathiudeen over the same case.
UPDATE: Former Minister of Finance Mangala Samaraweera has left the Criminal Investigation Department (CID) after recording a five-hour statement.
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka unexpectedly cuts rates by 250 bps as inflation eases June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s key inflation rate eases to 25.2% in May June 1, 2023
- Fuel prices revised in Sri Lanka May 31, 2023
- Bruno Divakara arrested May 31, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Central Bank warns general public over 8 pyramid-type schemes May 31, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar May 31, 2023
This ” SAIBU NANA” is a traitor. Circumcise him from neck.