President surrenders his three-month salary to COVID-19 Fund
President Gotabaya Rajapaksa has surrendered his three-month salary of Rs. 292,500.00 to the COVID-19 Healthcare and Social Security Fund.
President Rajapaksa handed over the cheque for this sum to the Secretary to the President, P.B. Jayasundera at the Presidential Secretariat, today (14).
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka’s Agriculture Minister explores opportunities to export eggs and chicken September 23, 2023
- Stability should not come at the sacrifice of values of freedom of expression: U.S. Ambassador September 23, 2023
- Sri Lanka imports test kits to detect Nipah virus September 22, 2023
- Import tax on powdered milk increased September 22, 2023
- Sri Lanka President’s robust economic development program leads to 62.1% drop in inflation – Minister September 22, 2023