Milk powder, wheat flour, LP gas and cement excluded from list of specified goods
Milk powder, wheat flour, LP gas and cement have been excluded from the list of ‘specified goods’ through Extraordinary Gazette notifications.
The gazette notification have been issued by the Chairman of the Consumer Affairs Authority (CAA).
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Despite signs of stabilization, full economic recovery not yet assured – IMF Mission September 27, 2023
- Sri Lankan President leaves for Germany September 27, 2023
- Trains delayed on coastal line due to derailment near Kollupitiya September 27, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s revenue shortfall concerns IMF team – sources September 27, 2023
- Airman killed, another injured in explosion at Kandakuliya Air Force Training Camp September 26, 2023