New Cabinet sworn in
The new Cabinet of Ministers was sworn in before President Maithripala Sirisena at the Presidential Secretariat in Colombo, short while ago.
Mahinda Rajapaksa: Minister of Finance and Economic Affairs
Nimal Siripala de Silva: Minister of Transport and Civil Aviation
Dr. Sarath Amunugama: Minister of Foreign Affairs
Mahinda Samarasinghe: Minister of Ports and Shipping
Mahinda Amaraweera: Minister of Agriculture
Ranjith Siyambalapitiya: Minister of Power and Renewable Energy
Dr. Wijeyadasa Rajapakshe: Minister of Education and Higher Education
Wijith Wijayamuni Zoysa: Minister of Fisheries & Aquatic Resources Development and Rural Economic Affairs
Faiszer Musthapha: Minister of Provincial Councils, Local Government, and Sports
Douglas Devananda: Minister of Resettlement, Rehabilitation, Northern Development, & Hindu Religious Affairs
Arumugam Thondaman: Minister of Hill Country New Villages, Infrastructure and Community Development
Vasantha Senanayake: Minister of Tourism and Wildlife
Suresh Vadivel: State Minister of Plantation Industries
Ananda Aluthgamage: Deputy Minister of Tourism and Wildlife
This article is being updated…
- Litro LP Gas prices in Sri Lanka reduced from today (June 04) June 4, 2023
- Odisha train collision: Sri Lanka President expresses deep sorrow, assures support June 4, 2023
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
Is this the CUT THROAT club?
The Boss is the leader (CT No 1) and others are faithful followers!
Dear Mr. Wijedasa Rajapakse please include our History in school curricular again.
Is the Cabinet of a PARIAH STATE known as the PARIAH CABINET?
Ridiculous tampering with the old and out dated thing call the democracy as bafoons have infiltrated the noble thing called the parliament and turned it into a personal cash cow !