No Dicyandiamide in imported milk foods – WHO
The World Health Organisation has assured that there is no Dicyandiamide affecting humans in imported milk foods to Sri Lanka, the local Health Ministry said today.
Obtaining a certification from a reputed lab against presence of Dicyandiamide in imported milk foods has been made mandatory, the Health Ministry stated earlier.
Courtesy: Ada Derana
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka pays off $200 million loan from Bangladesh with $4.5 million interest September 24, 2023
- Bar Association of Sri Lanka demands withdrawal of Anti-Terrorism and Online Safety Bills September 24, 2023
- Malaysian Police tracking down two Sri Lankan triple murder suspects September 23, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Agriculture Minister explores opportunities to export eggs and chicken September 23, 2023
- Stability should not come at the sacrifice of values of freedom of expression: U.S. Ambassador September 23, 2023