PM has made a pledge to India – Wimal
Leader of the National Freedom Front (NFF) Wimal Weerawansa stated that Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe has made a promise to India to enact the proposed new constitution within Sri Lanka.
He stated that the Premier made this promise during his state visit to India.
MP Weerawansa made these statements while addressing a gathering in Hanwella earlier today (26).
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka’s Defence Ministry refutes reports of ‘lavish spending’ for entertaining military heads December 5, 2023
- Sri Lanka moving towards social revolution – Anura December 5, 2023
- Sri Lanka needs US $ 1.4 trillion additional investment to realise SDGs by 2030: IPS study December 5, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Sports Minister appoints new National Sports Council December 4, 2023
- ‘We quit our stressful public sector jobs to earn £150 a month in Sri Lanka’ December 4, 2023