PM has made a pledge to India – Wimal
Posted in Local News
Leader of the National Freedom Front (NFF) Wimal Weerawansa stated that Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe has made a promise to India to enact the proposed new constitution within Sri Lanka.
He stated that the Premier made this promise during his state visit to India.
MP Weerawansa made these statements while addressing a gathering in Hanwella earlier today (26).
- Sri Lanka relaxes import restrictions on over 300 items June 10, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to go ahead with privatising SLT despite ‘NO’ from S.O.C. on National Security June 10, 2023
- Seven Police Narcotics Bureau officers arrested over death of vocational trainer in custody June 9, 2023
- Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security recommends not to privatise Sri Lanka Telecom June 9, 2023
- Sarath Fonseka resigns from Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security June 9, 2023