Police officer films female suspect in the nude
Posted in Local News
Fort Magistrate and Additional District Judge Thilina Gamage ordered the lawyers who appeared for the suspect to make a complaint to the IGP, against the police officer of the Kollupitiya Police Station who had videotaped, using his camera phone, the young female suspect nude, during a raid of a so-called massage parlour.
Kollupitiya Police recently raided a massage parlour called ‘Thassara’ in Kollupitiya and took into custody four suspects.
One of the police officers who took part in the raid had forced the young female suspect to pose nude and videotaped her using his mobile phone.
(Courtesy: Ceylon Today)
- Seven Police Narcotics Bureau officers arrested over death of vocational trainer in custody June 9, 2023
- Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security recommends not to privatise Sri Lanka Telecom June 9, 2023
- Sarath Fonseka resigns from Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security June 9, 2023
- Sri Lanka must protect the right to freedom of expression June 9, 2023
- Five-year-old child found dead with cut injuries from a construction site in Mulleriyawa June 9, 2023