Public transportation requires expansion – Champika Ranawaka
Posted in Local News
Minister of Megapolis and Western Development Patali Champika Ranawaka stated that the public transportation network requires expansion to resolve the problems faced by the general public.
The Minister pointed out that there are over 6,200,000 vehicles currently being used within Sri Lanka.
Speaking to a gathering in Kandy, Minister Patali Champika Ranawaka stated that the general public should be encouraged to use public transport rather than their own private vehicles.
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
- Bruno Divakara remanded until June 07 June 1, 2023
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023
Of course. That’s far it goes. Talk Talk Talk.