Radhakrishnan, Digambarams to support Maithripala
Posted in Local News
Former Deputy Minister V. Radhakrishnan and P. Digambarams to support Common Candidate Maithripala Sirisena
Three Provincial councillors and 14 Pradeshiya Sabha members of the National Workers Union also pledged their support to common opposition candidate while one Provincial councillor of the Upcountry People’s Front also joined hands with the common opposition.
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
- Bruno Divakara remanded until June 07 June 1, 2023
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023
These two deputy ministers joined with common opposition with 4 provincial council members and 34 pradeshiya sabha members.
These are the surprises of |THIRUPATHI temple !!!!!!!!.
We believe Jaya Sri Maha Bodhiya and Tooth relics temple to protect our country from robbers !!!!!!.
We never need foreign goods.
These minnows are good riddance of bad rubbish!
The supporters of Mahinda Rajapakse are currupted people same as Rajapakse.
Wimal Geeganage was exposed by Balumpala.
That is a direct hit on the King of the Estates, Thondaman.
MY3’s bandwagon is becoming a crowded room. If MY3’s hotch-potch coalition succeeds in achieving its common goal of voting UPFA out of the presidential race, it will lack a common objective. It will then be time to turn the gun on themselves.
I fear we are heading down the path of Egypt and Libya.
The hard earned social quietude which Mahinda Rajapaksa established following the elimination of LTTE in May 2009 will most likely be lost if a MY3 palanaya is put in place in Jan 2015.
Mr RW is a follower of the late JRJ who was a follower Napoleons’ “after me, the deluge” policy. RW is apparently telling the SL population “Well, since you people don’t want me at the helm, you can have chaos instead”.
The best bet for peace and stability is indeed, the Rajapaksa family.