Range Bandara released on bail
Posted in Local News
UNP Puttalam District MP Palitha Range Bandara, who was arrested on trespassing and assault charges this morning, has been released on bail by the Puttalam Magistrate’s Court.
The Parliamentarian was released on a personal bail of Rs 100,000.
Three individuals including Range Bandara were arrested by Police after Karuwalagaswewa Pradeshiya Sabha Chairman, Neil Weerasinghe, had lodged a complaint alleging that the MP had entered his residence this morning and assaulted him.
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
- Bruno Divakara remanded until June 07 June 1, 2023
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka unexpectedly cuts rates by 250 bps as inflation eases June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s key inflation rate eases to 25.2% in May June 1, 2023
- Fuel prices revised in Sri Lanka May 31, 2023