S.Korea’s Hyundai E&C wins $340 mln order in Sri Lanka
Hyundai Engineering & Construction Co Ltd said on Friday it had won a 350.6 billion Korean won ($339.30 million) order to build an integrated resort in Sri Lanka for privately owned Waterfront Properties Ltd.
South Korea’s largest builder said in a regulatory filing the contract was expected to be completed in March 2018.
($1 = 1033.3000 Korean Won)
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka President at COP28 urges bold action in the face of alarming climate predictions December 2, 2023
- Diana Gamage, Sujith Perera and Rohana Bandara banned from Parliament December 2, 2023
- Sri Lanka bondholders raise concerns over debt deal transparency December 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan youths get jobs in Japan under the Special Skilled Worker (SSW) visa category December 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka Secures Rs. 20 Billion from Asian Development Bank for Rural Road Renovations December 1, 2023