Samagi Jana Balawegaya is the silver lining – Sajith
Leader of the Samagi Jana Balawegaya Sajith Premadasa says the era where the public depends on politicians to receive various benefits will be brought to an end after the General Election.
Speaking at a rally in Kesbewa Premadasa said the country is heading down a negative path due to such culture.
Premadasa added the party will work towards eradicating poverty and uplifting the middle class.
He vowed to work with transparency in eradicating poverty.
He noted that while a 6.9 million mandate was received several years ago, the people’s expectations could not be met, even though a transformation was created.
While terming the Samagi Jana Balwegaya the silver lining, Sajith Premadasa claimed a prosperous nation will be ensured that will benefit the country’s people.
(Source: News Radio)
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
- Bruno Divakara remanded until June 07 June 1, 2023
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka unexpectedly cuts rates by 250 bps as inflation eases June 1, 2023
Of course, there is a silver lining of Saliva in your stupid grin, my dear leader.
You appear to be happy sliding down the path to the rubbish bin of history.
Eradicating poverty, uplifting the middle class, creating prosperous paradise. Tell me how you going to do this miracle.
Stupidity is written all over his face. My advise to Sri Lankens leave the country if this guy is elected as the president or the prime minister of this country.