Sanath Nishantha and Moratuwa Mayor granted bail
Posted in Local News
SLPP parliamentarian Sanath Nishantha and Moratuwa Mayor Samanlal Fernando have been granted bail today (June 15) by the Colombo Fort Magistrate’s Court.
They were held in remand custody in connection with the incidents that took place at outside Temple Trees (Maina Go Gama) and in Galle Face (Gota Go Gama) on May 09.
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
- Bruno Divakara remanded until June 07 June 1, 2023
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023