Sangakkara out of action
Sri Lanka’s batting mainstay Kumar Sangakkara is out of action for a ‘minimum of four weeks,’ Sri Lanka Cricket announced here on Saturday.
Sangakkara was hit on the wrist by a rising Ashok Dinda delivery, during the course of his innings in the third one-day at R.Premadasa stadium. He will miss the inaugural edition of the Sri Lanka Premier League.
Source: The Hindu / Pix by Getty Images
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- World’s leading tech companies deeply criticize Sri Lanka’s Online Safety Bill October 2, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government says No more emergency purchases of medicines October 2, 2023
- IMF unveils 16-point plan to address governance challenges in Sri Lanka October 2, 2023
- Corrupt elements use Parliament, Finance Ministry to evade taxes October 2, 2023
- CEYPETCO and Lanka IOC increases fuel prices October 1, 2023