Sinhala film release in Jaffna after 30 years
For the first time after 30 years, a Tamil sub-titled version of a new Sinhala film will be released at Raja Cinema, Jaffna on Friday July 20. Chandraratne Mapitigama’s latest Sinhala movie ‘Sihinaya Dige Enna’ will be screened in the Jaffna cinema bringing new hope for peace through the arts.
The film produced by Samantha Ranasinghe, features Sanath Gunathilaka, Veena Jayakody, Udari Warnakulasuriya, Amila Abeysekara, Nayana Kumari and others in the lead roles.
Talented Dinesh Subasinghe has directed the music, Buddhika Mangala has handled the camera, Bandula Weerasekara the art direction, Supun Steinwall the make up, Anusha Jayawardana the editing, Brian Spittle the publicity and Dilan Lekamge the still photography while Uresha Ravihari, Dumal Warnakulasuriya and Kasun Primal have contributed as playback singers.
The other cast members include Manel Wanaguru, Bandula Wijeweera, Ravindra Mapitigama, Anura Srinath, Jayasiri Weeratunga, Chanchala Warnasuriya, Saman Almeida, Milinda Perera, Himali Kapuge, Rithika Kodituwakku, Rajitha Hiran Chamikara, Ajitha Dharmapriya, Subodhi Priyadarshani and Gihani Amarasena.
Courtesy: DM Online
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
- Bruno Divakara remanded until June 07 June 1, 2023
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka unexpectedly cuts rates by 250 bps as inflation eases June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s key inflation rate eases to 25.2% in May June 1, 2023
- Fuel prices revised in Sri Lanka May 31, 2023
Koitaram wasanawantha newsda me, Ape rata nidahas kala Janadipatitumata, Ranawiruwanta sada naya gethi.