SLFP suspends Membership and all positions of Five
Posted in Local News
The Vice President of the Sri Lanka Freedom Party Minister Anura Priyadarshana Yapa issuing a Media Release said that the Sri Lanka Freedom Party suspended the memberships and all positions held by Parliamentarians Maithripala Sirisena, Rajitha Senaratne, Duminda Dissanayake, M.K.A.D.S. Gunawardena and Wasantha Senanayake in the Party with immediate effect.
The Media Release further states that the Party suspended the membership of these parliamentarians in terms of provisions of the Sri Lanka Freedom Party Constitution.
(Government News Portal)
- Seven Police Narcotics Bureau officers arrested over death of vocational trainer in custody June 9, 2023
- Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security recommends not to privatise Sri Lanka Telecom June 9, 2023
- Sarath Fonseka resigns from Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security June 9, 2023
- Sri Lanka must protect the right to freedom of expression June 9, 2023
- Five-year-old child found dead with cut injuries from a construction site in Mulleriyawa June 9, 2023