Sri Lanka and Belarus Sign Seven Bilateral Agreements
Posted in Local News
President Mahinda Rajapaksa, currently on a three-day state visit to the Republic of Belarus, and President Alexander Lukashenko presided over the signing ceremony of seven agreements and memorandums of understanding today.
The following agreements were signed:
- Trade and economic cooperation.
- Visa exemption for holders of diplomatic and official passports.
- Avoidance of double taxation and the prevention of fiscal evasion.
- Technical cooperation in military affairs.
- MOU on mutual cooperation between the Ministries of Justice of both countries.
- Treaty on mutual legal assistance in criminal matters.
(Courtesy: President Media)
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
- Bruno Divakara remanded until June 07 June 1, 2023
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023