President Mahinda Rajapaksa, currently on a three-day state visit to the Republic of Belarus, and President Alexander Lukashenko presided over the signing ceremony of seven agreements and memorandums of understanding today.
The following agreements were signed:
- Trade and economic cooperation.
- Visa exemption for holders of diplomatic and official passports.
- Avoidance of double taxation and the prevention of fiscal evasion.
- Technical cooperation in military affairs.
- MOU on mutual cooperation between the Ministries of Justice of both countries.
- Treaty on mutual legal assistance in criminal matters.
(Courtesy: President Media)