Sri Lanka announces new fuel limits for vehicles
Sri Lanka has announced new fuel limits for vehicles today (May 24).
Minister of Power and Energy Kanchana Wijesekera speaking at the weekly Cabinet briefing today said that fuel will be sold for vehicles as per the following limitations.
Motorcycles: Rs. 2,500/-
Three-wheelers: Rs. 3,000/-
Other vehicles: Rs. 10,000/-
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka’s Dengue cases increased to 78,322 December 7, 2023
- DIG Nalaka de Silva released from case over alleged VIP assassination plot December 6, 2023
- Pressure grows on UK over British Museum treasures as Netherlands returns major colonial artefacts December 6, 2023
- Police officer takes his own life at Peliyagoda Interchange of Katunayake Expressway December 6, 2023
- Sagala asks officials about progress of Beira Lake Development Project December 6, 2023