Sri Lanka ex-president blames government for inflation crisis
Posted in Local News
Sri Lanka’s former president Mahinda Rajapaksa has accused the current government of mismanaging the country’s finances.
The rupee has plummeted against the dollar in recent months, and inflation is at an all-time high.
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka unexpectedly cuts rates by 250 bps as inflation eases June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s key inflation rate eases to 25.2% in May June 1, 2023
- Fuel prices revised in Sri Lanka May 31, 2023
- Bruno Divakara arrested May 31, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Central Bank warns general public over 8 pyramid-type schemes May 31, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar May 31, 2023
Blame only; this person who was the Finance Minister during the Blue Regime has no solutions to the ‘crisis’.
It is a shame and disgrace that former governor is on political stage. Only Canral is doing this.