Sri Lanka increases Entrance fee for Botanical gardens
Entrance fees for Botanical gardens in Sri Lanka have been increased with effect from July 01, 2023.
The Gazette notification in this regard has been issued by Tourism Minister Harin Fernando.
Accordingly, the entrance fees have been increased for local adults from Rs. 100 to Rs. 200 and for children from Rs. 20 to Rs. 30 per head.
Meanwhile the entrance fee for adult foreigners has been increased from Rs. 2,000 to Rs. 3,000 per head and from Rs. 1,000 to Rs. 1,500 for children.
Accordingly, new fees to enter a person to any Botanic Gardens in Sri Lanka to be revised as follows:
1. Adults and children over twelve (12) years of Age – Rs. 200.00
2. Children below twelve (12) years of Age and school children – Rs. 30.00
3. Adults over the age of sixty (60) on producing National Identity Card – Rs. 50.00
1. Adults and children over twelve (12) years of Age – Rs. 3,000.00
2. Children below twelve (12) years of Age and school children – Rs. 1,500.00
3. School Children & University students (Upon producing of Satisfactory proof of the same to the curator of the Botanic Gardens) – Rs. 2,000.00
- Sri Lanka’s Central Bank warns general public over 8 pyramid-type schemes May 31, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar May 31, 2023
- Chinese reaffirms support for Sri Lanka’s economic recovery May 31, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Central Bank to hold rates as inflation stays high May 31, 2023
- Sri Lanka to initiate new online passport application system May 30, 2023
- India extends USD 1 Billion Credit Line for Sri Lanka until March 2024 May 30, 2023
- Cabinet approves resume of the Colombo Light Rail Transit project May 30, 2023