Sri Lanka to resume commercial & charter flights
Posted by Editor on December 12, 2020 - 7:39 pm
Sri Lanka will be resuming commercial and charter flights from the 26th of December this year.
The Civil Aviation Authority of Sri Lanka (CAASL) announced the decision today (12).
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka’s Nadeesha Dilhani Lekamge wins Asian Games athletics medal after 17 years October 3, 2023
- World Bank boosts Sri Lanka economic forecasts after inflation progress October 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka President slams western media, says no to international probe October 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Bondholder Lawsuit Should Be Put on Hold, U.S. Says October 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka to launch new vehicle revenue license system (eRL 2.0) on October 7 October 3, 2023