Sri Lanka to roll out Pfizer vaccine as third dose for people aged above 20
Sri Lanka is planning to roll out Pfizer-BioNTech vaccines as the third dose for people above 20 years of age, according to the State Minister of Production, Supply and Regulation of Pharmaceuticals.
Necessary measures have been taken to place a purchase order for 14.5 million doses of Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, Prof. Channa Jayasumana said further.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka Navy seizes Kerala cannabis worth over Rs. 33 million in Karainagar September 29, 2023
- Some Sri Lanka creditors seeking debt restructuring deal without China September 29, 2023
- SriLankan Airlines partners with Virgin Australia September 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to launch campaigns to attract 1.5 million tourists – proposal to create non-sleeping cities September 28, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka found not guilty of sexual intercourse without consent September 28, 2023