Sri Lankan arrested for recklessly driving concrete mixer while drunk
Kuwait Police have arrested an unidentified Sri Lankan for driving a concrete mixer under the influence of alcohol, reports Al-Rai daily.
The arrest came after several motorists called the Operations Room of the Interior Ministry complaining about the reckless driver along the King Fahd bin Abdulaziz Motorway.
At the time of arrest the Sri Lankan was high on alcohol. -Agencies
(Source: Arab Times)
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka pays off $200 million loan from Bangladesh with $4.5 million interest September 24, 2023
- Bar Association of Sri Lanka demands withdrawal of Anti-Terrorism and Online Safety Bills September 24, 2023
- Malaysian Police tracking down two Sri Lankan triple murder suspects September 23, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Agriculture Minister explores opportunities to export eggs and chicken September 23, 2023
- Stability should not come at the sacrifice of values of freedom of expression: U.S. Ambassador September 23, 2023