Travel ban on Swiss Embassy staffer extended December 12
The travel ban on the Swiss Embassy staffer who allegedly was involved in an abduction case has been extended until the 12th of December.
The Colombo Chief Magistrate has passed this decision when the case was taken up today (09).
The CID informed the court that it recorded a statement for 9 hours from her last evening until early this morning. The CID is to record another statement from her this evening.
She has also requested to refer her to a female Judicial Medical Officer (JMO) for the medical report.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka imports test kits to detect Nipah virus September 22, 2023
- Import tax on powdered milk increased September 22, 2023
- Sri Lanka President’s robust economic development program leads to 62.1% drop in inflation – Minister September 22, 2023
- Sri Lanka President address at the UNGA highlighting Sri Lanka’s journey to rebuild trust and global solidarity September 22, 2023
- Hearing of Danushka Gunathilaka’s case concludes, verdict to be delivered next week September 21, 2023