Two staffers at Glomark Kottawa test positive for COVID-19
Posted in Local News
Two staff members of the Softlogic Glomark Kottawa outlet (supermarket) had tested positive for COVID-19 on Friday, the management said in a public notice.
“This was identified as a result of carrying out random PCR checks within the Supermarket chain as a precautionary measure, considering the diverse customer touch points across multiple geographic locations,” the notice stated.
(Source: Daily Mirror)
- Sri Lanka appointed Special parliamentary committee to probe New Diamond, X-Press Pearl disasters June 6, 2023
- Cabinet approves proposal to reduce Maximum Retail Prices of 60 types of medicine June 6, 2023
- Two officers of Agrarian Service Centre arrested for soliciting a bribe June 6, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s LGBTQ+ community holds Pride march, demands end to discrimination June 5, 2023
- India’s first international cruise from Chennai to Sri Lanka to be flagged off today June 5, 2023
- ‘Sandahiru Seya Charity Trust’ donates Dialysis Machine to Anuradhapura Hospital June 5, 2023
- Sri Lanka records lowest tourism monthly income of US$ 132 Million in May June 5, 2023