United National Party’s Sabaragamuwa PC member sentenced to death
United National Party’s Sabaragamuwa PC member Hasitha Muhandiram was sentenced to death on Thursday after being found guilty of killing two persons.
The case pertaining to the deaths of two persons which occurred as a result of a motor accident came to a close with the verdict that was delivered on Thursday.
The accident in question took place in 2002.
(Courtesy: News First)
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- World’s leading tech companies deeply criticize Sri Lanka’s Online Safety Bill October 2, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government says No more emergency purchases of medicines October 2, 2023
- IMF unveils 16-point plan to address governance challenges in Sri Lanka October 2, 2023
- Corrupt elements use Parliament, Finance Ministry to evade taxes October 2, 2023
- CEYPETCO and Lanka IOC increases fuel prices October 1, 2023