Validity of expiring driving licenses extended till end of COVID-19 pandemic
Transport Minister Mahinda Amaraweera has instructed the Department of Motor Traffic to extend the validity period of driving licences which expired by March 10, until Covid-19 pandemic is over.
This decision was taken after the validity period given for the expired driving licences was ended on April 15.
The Minister also instructed the department to informed the security forces in this regard.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- 40 Government hospitals in Sri Lanka closed and another 100 about to close November 28, 2023
- October sees 20% decline in apparel exports from Sri Lanka November 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka approves Sinopec’s $4.5 billion refinery proposal November 28, 2023
- Tamil Nadu government failed to understand the problem in Sri Lanka: Murali November 27, 2023
- Harin appointed Sports Minister, Pavithra appointed Irrigation Minister November 27, 2023