VAT on Private hospital will be removed next week- Mangala
The VAT on private hospitals will be removed from next week, Finance Minister Mangala Samaraweera said yesterday.
He points out that this is part of the Yahapalana government’s plan for providing concessions for the public.
He stated this yesterday (16) at an event held in Matara District for offering compensation for the people who were affected by the floods in 2017.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka’s Dengue cases increased to 78,322 December 7, 2023
- DIG Nalaka de Silva released from case over alleged VIP assassination plot December 6, 2023
- Pressure grows on UK over British Museum treasures as Netherlands returns major colonial artefacts December 6, 2023
- Police officer takes his own life at Peliyagoda Interchange of Katunayake Expressway December 6, 2023
- Sagala asks officials about progress of Beira Lake Development Project December 6, 2023