VAT on Private hospital will be removed next week- Mangala
Posted in Local News
The VAT on private hospitals will be removed from next week, Finance Minister Mangala Samaraweera said yesterday.
He points out that this is part of the Yahapalana government’s plan for providing concessions for the public.
He stated this yesterday (16) at an event held in Matara District for offering compensation for the people who were affected by the floods in 2017.
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya arrested over remarks on Buddhism May 28, 2023
- Veteran Diplomat Jayantha Dhanapala passes away May 27, 2023
- Sri Lanka President instructs to install high-tech scanners at BIA VIP terminal May 27, 2023
- Sri Lanka to commence Cannabis cultivation project May 26, 2023
- Dr. Shafi Shihabdeen reassigned to Kurunegala Hospital May 26, 2023