Wasantha Mudalige, Ven. Galwewa Siridhamma Thero granted bail
Wasantha Mudalige and Venerable Galwewa Siridhamma Thero were released on bail by the Kaduwela Magistrate’s Court today (December 06).
Wasantha Mudalige is the convener of the Inter University Students Federation (IUSF), and Venerable Galwewa Siridhamma Thero is the convener of the Inter University Bhikku Federation (IUBF).
The Magistrate ordered for them to be released on two personal bails of Rs. 100,000/- per each.
However, Wasantha Mudalige will remain in remand custody until the 12th of December, 2023 pending a separate legal matter.
The Convener of the IUSF Wasantha Mudalige, and Convener of the IUBF Venerable Galwewa Siridhamma Thero were detained under the Prevention of Terrorism Act for 90-days and were later remanded by the court.
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
Prepare for mayhem and destruction! Take cover!
This idiot is an ‘eternal student’ enjoying privileges as an undergraduate sponsored by the taxpayer (free education) and by his parents for the livelihood as an undergraduate, for more than 10 years.
He is the Delivery Boy of Kokka Gunaratnam (FSP) delivering violence & terror as the IUSF Coordinator.
The UNI Authorities should review his academic performance and attendance and promptly discontinue his undergraduate registration.