Why Wimal’s deputy was not arrested, asks Namal
Posted in Local News
The former Deputy Minister of the Construction Engineering Services and Housing Ministry has same charges as MP Wimal Weerawansa, MP Namal Rajapaksa said.
Namal Rajapaksa made the observation while speaking at an event held in Gampaha, Ada Derana reporter said.
Rajapaksa pointed out the arrest of Weerawansa demonstrates that a political witch hunt is underway against the members of the Joint Opposition.
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya arrested over remarks on Buddhism May 28, 2023
- Veteran Diplomat Jayantha Dhanapala passes away May 27, 2023
- Sri Lanka President instructs to install high-tech scanners at BIA VIP terminal May 27, 2023