Yoshitha Rajapaksa new Chief of Staff to Prime Minister
Posted in Local News
Yoshitha Rajapaksa has been appointed as the new Chief of Staff to Prime Minister Mahinda Rajapaksa.
The Prime Minister’s Office said Yoshitha assumed duties in the new post yesterday.
Meanwhile, Chargé d’affaires of the Chinese Embassy, Hu Wei, congratulated Yoshitha for assuming office as new Chief of Staff to PM.
“Bilateral friendship and follow-ups of recent high-level visit were discussed,” the Embassy said in a tweet.
(Source: Daily Mirror)
- Sri Lanka records lowest tourism monthly income of US$ 132 Million in May June 5, 2023
- JVP asks public not to be distracted by circuses June 5, 2023
- Litro LP Gas prices in Sri Lanka reduced from today (June 04) June 4, 2023
- Odisha train collision: Sri Lanka President expresses deep sorrow, assures support June 4, 2023
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
Part of succession planning?
The current King will rule 10 years followed by 3 X 10 years by the 3 brothers.
That will see the nation to 2050.
Long live 20A.
Good on you Leila,
The 20A will determine succession to 2050.