Zimbabwe beat Australia by three wickets
Posted in Sports News
Zimbabwe beat Australia by three wickets in the triangular series at Harare Sports Club on Sunday.
Zimbabwe chasing an Australian score of 209 for 9 in 50 overs got 211/ 7 in 48 overs giving them a victory by 3 wickets. Chigumbura scored 52 in 68 balls with Utseya holding onto one end to stayed not out on 30. Earlier Clarke scored a fighting 68 n.o for Australia who were given a torrid time by Zimbabwe bowlers.
Australia 209 for nine in 50 overs (M. Clarke 68 not out)
Zimbabwe 211 for seven in 48 overs (E. Chigumbura 52 not out; N. Lyon 4-44)
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya arrested over remarks on Buddhism May 28, 2023
- Veteran Diplomat Jayantha Dhanapala passes away May 27, 2023
- Sri Lanka President instructs to install high-tech scanners at BIA VIP terminal May 27, 2023
- Sri Lanka to commence Cannabis cultivation project May 26, 2023
- Dr. Shafi Shihabdeen reassigned to Kurunegala Hospital May 26, 2023
This is sensational!