10-hour water cut in Colombo and suburbs today (March 25)
Posted in Local News
The water supply for parts of Colombo and its suburbs will be interrupted for 10 hours today (March 25).
The water cut will last from 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM as the electricity supply to the Thulumang pumphouse in Ambatale is set to be suspended for planned essential maintenance work.
The following areas will be affected by the 10-hour water cut today:
- Colombo, Dehiwala, Mount Lavinia, Kotte and Kaduwela municipal council areas
- Maharagama, Boralesgamuwa and Kolonnawa urban council areas
- Kotikawatta and Mulleriyawa Pradeshiya Sabha areas
- Ratmalana and Katubedda areas
- Sri Lanka to initiate new online passport application system May 30, 2023
- India extends USD 1 Billion Credit Line for Sri Lanka until March 2024 May 30, 2023
- Cabinet approves resume of the Colombo Light Rail Transit project May 30, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to implement strict law enforcement against religious disharmony May 30, 2023
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023