102 COVID-19 cases confirmed in Sri Lanka
Posted in Local News
The number of coronavirus cases reported in Sri Lanka has risen to 102, according to the Ministry of Health.
The Epidemiology Unit said 5 new cases have been recorded as of today (24).
100 coronavirus cases are being treated at the National Institute of Infectious Diseases and several other hospitals across the country.
- Sri Lanka signs agreement with RM Parks Inc to ensure uninterrupted fuel supply June 8, 2023
- Police secures court order to block NPP protest planned for today June 8, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka to face rape trial in Australia June 8, 2023
- Digital Promotion Agency to be established for introducing new App to collect data of public sector – President June 8, 2023
- SriLankan CEO believes ‘worst is over’, expects $50 Million profit next year June 7, 2023