106 COVID-19 cases confirmed in Sri Lanka
Posted in Local News
Two (02) more persons tested positive for COVID-19, increasing the total number of cases to 106 in Sri Lanka, according to the The Epidemiology Unit of the Ministry of Health.
Therefore four people have been identified today.
- Sri Lanka signs agreement with RM Parks Inc to ensure uninterrupted fuel supply June 8, 2023
- Police secures court order to block NPP protest planned for today June 8, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka to face rape trial in Australia June 8, 2023
- Digital Promotion Agency to be established for introducing new App to collect data of public sector – President June 8, 2023
- SriLankan CEO believes ‘worst is over’, expects $50 Million profit next year June 7, 2023
it is a pity that the Auveda and homeopathy in sri lanka have not got together and developed a a cure for corona by the use of quine which was used widely in sri lanka for malaria