1,141 COVID-19 cases confirmed in Sri Lanka
Posted in Local News
Three more patients have tested positive for COVID-19 in Sri Lanka increasing the total cases tally to 1,141, says the Ministry of Health.
In the meantime, a total number of 674 patients have recovered from the deadly virus so far.
Sri Lanka also reported 9 Coronavirus deaths up to now.
Total Confirmed Cases – 1,141
Active Cases – 458
New Cases for the day – 0
Observation in hospitals – 97
Recovered & Discharged – 674
Total Deaths – 9
- Sri Lanka’s Central Bank warns general public over 8 pyramid-type schemes May 31, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar May 31, 2023
- Chinese reaffirms support for Sri Lanka’s economic recovery May 31, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Central Bank to hold rates as inflation stays high May 31, 2023
- Sri Lanka to initiate new online passport application system May 30, 2023
- India extends USD 1 Billion Credit Line for Sri Lanka until March 2024 May 30, 2023
- Cabinet approves resume of the Colombo Light Rail Transit project May 30, 2023