1,166 COVID-19 cases confirmed in Sri Lanka
Posted in Local News
Four more patients have tested positive for COVID-19 in Sri Lanka increasing the total cases tally to 1,166, says the Ministry of Health.
In the meantime, a total number of 695 patients have recovered from the deadly virus so far.
Sri Lanka also reported 10 Coronavirus deaths up to now.
Total Confirmed Cases – 1,166
Active Cases – 462
New Cases for the day – 25
Observation in hospitals – 97
Recovered & Discharged – 695
Total Deaths – 10
- Sri Lanka records lowest tourism monthly income of US$ 132 Million in May June 5, 2023
- JVP asks public not to be distracted by circuses June 5, 2023
- Litro LP Gas prices in Sri Lanka reduced from today (June 04) June 4, 2023
- Odisha train collision: Sri Lanka President expresses deep sorrow, assures support June 4, 2023
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023