135 COVID-19 deaths confirmed for Sunday (12)
135 COVID-19 deaths were confirmed for September 12, increasing the death toll to 11,431.
71 males and 64 females were among the victims.
109 of the victims are senior citizens aged above 60 years, 26 victims were aged between 30-59.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka to launch campaigns to attract 1.5 million tourists – proposal to create non-sleeping cities September 28, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka found not guilty of sexual intercourse without consent September 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Ministry of Defence announces updates to licensing conditions for private security agencies September 27, 2023
- Despite signs of stabilization, full economic recovery not yet assured – IMF Mission September 27, 2023
- Sri Lankan President leaves for Germany September 27, 2023