1,724 curfew violators arrested within 24 hours
Posted in Local News
A total of 1,742 individuals have been arrested and 496 vehicles seized for violating curfew orders during the last 24 hours ending from 6.00 am today (09).
Accordingly, 19,441 persons have been arrested for violating the curfew while 5,082 vehicles were taken into custody as of today since March 20.
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023