183 COVID-19 cases confirmed in Sri Lanka
Posted in Local News
Three more patients have tested positive for COVID-19 in Sri Lanka increasing the total cases tally to 183, says the Ministry of Health.
In the meantime, a total number of 42 patients have recovered from the deadly virus so far.
Sri Lanka also reported 6 Coronavirus deaths up to now.
Total Confirmed Cases – 183
Active Cases – 135
New Cases – 5
Total number of individuals in hospitals – 255
Recovered & Discharged – 42
Deaths – 6
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya arrested over remarks on Buddhism May 28, 2023
- Veteran Diplomat Jayantha Dhanapala passes away May 27, 2023