197 COVID-19 cases confirmed in Sri Lanka
Seven more patients have tested positive for COVID-19 in Sri Lanka increasing the total cases tally to 197, says the Ministry of Health.
In the meantime, a total number of 54 patients have recovered from the deadly virus so far.
Sri Lanka also reported 7 Coronavirus deaths up to now.
Total Confirmed Cases – 197
Active Cases – 136
New Cases – 0
Total number of individuals in hospitals – 224
Recovered & Discharged – 54
Deaths – 7
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka imports test kits to detect Nipah virus September 22, 2023
- Import tax on powdered milk increased September 22, 2023
- Sri Lanka President’s robust economic development program leads to 62.1% drop in inflation – Minister September 22, 2023
- Sri Lanka President address at the UNGA highlighting Sri Lanka’s journey to rebuild trust and global solidarity September 22, 2023
- Hearing of Danushka Gunathilaka’s case concludes, verdict to be delivered next week September 21, 2023