24 more die of COVID-19: Death toll increases to 892
The COVID-19 death toll in Sri Lanka climbed to 892 with 24 more deaths being confirmed by the Director-General of Health Services on yesterday (13), the Government Information Department said.
According to the Government Information Department, 08 females and 16 males are among the deceased.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka Customs seizes Drugs worth over Rs. 60 Million December 7, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Dengue cases increased to 78,322 December 7, 2023
- Three Sri Lankans, including Ranish Hewage serving in the Ukraine Army killed in Russian attack December 7, 2023
- DIG Nalaka de Silva released from case over alleged VIP assassination plot December 6, 2023
- Pressure grows on UK over British Museum treasures as Netherlands returns major colonial artefacts December 6, 2023