254 COVID-19 cases confirmed in Sri Lanka
Posted in Local News
Six more patients have tested positive for COVID-19 in Sri Lanka increasing the total cases tally to 254, says the Ministry of Health.
In the meantime, a total number of 86 patients have recovered from the deadly virus so far.
Sri Lanka also reported 7 Coronavirus deaths up to now.
Total Confirmed Cases – 254
Active Cases – 161
New Cases for the day – 10
Observation in hospitals – 103
Recovered & Discharged – 86
Total Deaths – 7
- Sri Lanka signs agreement with RM Parks Inc to ensure uninterrupted fuel supply June 8, 2023
- Police secures court order to block NPP protest planned for today June 8, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka to face rape trial in Australia June 8, 2023
- Digital Promotion Agency to be established for introducing new App to collect data of public sector – President June 8, 2023
- SriLankan CEO believes ‘worst is over’, expects $50 Million profit next year June 7, 2023