330 COVID-19 cases confirmed in Sri Lanka
Seven more patients have tested positive for COVID-19 in Sri Lanka increasing the total cases tally to 330, says the Ministry of Health.
In the meantime, a total number of 105 patients have recovered from the deadly virus so far.
Sri Lanka also reported 7 Coronavirus deaths up to now.
Total Confirmed Cases – 330
Active Cases – 218
New Cases for the day – 20
Observation in hospitals – 148
Recovered & Discharged – 105
Total Deaths – 7
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka’s Nadeesha Dilhani Lekamge wins Asian Games athletics medal after 17 years October 3, 2023
- World Bank boosts Sri Lanka economic forecasts after inflation progress October 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka President slams western media, says no to international probe October 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Bondholder Lawsuit Should Be Put on Hold, U.S. Says October 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka to launch new vehicle revenue license system (eRL 2.0) on October 7 October 3, 2023