35,000 MT petrol shipment to arrive in Sri Lanka tonight (August 11)
Posted in Local News
A 35,000 MT petrol shipment is due to arrive in Colombo tonight (August 11), Minister of Power & Energy Kanchana Wijesekera said.
The Minister taking to Twitter said the shipment will be unloaded tomorrow (August 12).
He said payments for the shipment were completed with the assistance of the Central Bank of Sri Lanka.
- Sri Lanka’s Central Bank warns general public over 8 pyramid-type schemes May 31, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar May 31, 2023
- Chinese reaffirms support for Sri Lanka’s economic recovery May 31, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Central Bank to hold rates as inflation stays high May 31, 2023
- Sri Lanka to initiate new online passport application system May 30, 2023
- India extends USD 1 Billion Credit Line for Sri Lanka until March 2024 May 30, 2023
- Cabinet approves resume of the Colombo Light Rail Transit project May 30, 2023