38 more die of COVID-19: Death toll increases to 1,089
The COVID-19 death toll in Sri Lanka climbed to 1,089 with 38 more deaths being confirmed by the Director-General of Health Services today (20), the Government Information Department said.
According to the Government Information Department, 19 females and 19 males are among the deceased.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- World’s leading tech companies deeply criticize Sri Lanka’s Online Safety Bill October 2, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government says No more emergency purchases of medicines October 2, 2023
- IMF unveils 16-point plan to address governance challenges in Sri Lanka October 2, 2023
- Corrupt elements use Parliament, Finance Ministry to evade taxes October 2, 2023
- CEYPETCO and Lanka IOC increases fuel prices October 1, 2023