42nd COVID-19 death reported in Sri Lanka
Posted in Local News
Another patient who tested positive for the COVID-19 has died today, marking the 42nd death reported in Sri Lanka due to COVID-19.
A 80-year-old male, a resident of the Panadura area.
The cause of death at the post-mortem was identified as a heart attack caused by COVID-19.
This brings the number of fatalities in Sri Lanka from the COVID-19 outbreak to 42.
- Police secures court order to block NPP protest planned for today June 8, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka to face rape trial in Australia June 8, 2023
- Digital Promotion Agency to be established for introducing new App to collect data of public sector – President June 8, 2023
- SriLankan CEO believes ‘worst is over’, expects $50 Million profit next year June 7, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s official reserve assets increase by 26.2% in May June 7, 2023