42nd COVID-19 death reported in Sri Lanka
Another patient who tested positive for the COVID-19 has died today, marking the 42nd death reported in Sri Lanka due to COVID-19.
A 80-year-old male, a resident of the Panadura area.
The cause of death at the post-mortem was identified as a heart attack caused by COVID-19.
This brings the number of fatalities in Sri Lanka from the COVID-19 outbreak to 42.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lankan youths get jobs in Japan under the Special Skilled Worker (SSW) visa category December 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka Secures Rs. 20 Billion from Asian Development Bank for Rural Road Renovations December 1, 2023
- Results of 2022 (2023) G.C.E. O/L exam released December 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka revises fuel prices from November 30, 2023 November 30, 2023
- Sri Lanka inflation rises for second month on high energy costs November 30, 2023