Suspect arrested with 46 swords in Slave Island
During a special search operation conducted by the Police Special Task Force, a suspect with 46 swords in his possession was taken into custody.
In addition to the swords, 20 garments of clothing similar to military uniforms were also recovered from the site.
This was stated by Police Media Spokesman SP Ruwan Gunasekera.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Asian Games 2023: India women bag Gold medal in cricket September 25, 2023
- Sachithra Senanayake granted bail September 25, 2023
- Wanindu Hasaranga likely to miss ICC World Cup due to hamstring injury – report September 25, 2023
- Sri Lanka receives USD 890,000 interim compensation for damages by X-Press Pearl September 24, 2023
- Sri Lanka pays off $200 million loan from Bangladesh with $4.5 million interest September 24, 2023